10/01/2010

Indonesia Basjir

[ . BACK to Worldkigo TOP . ]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

INDONESIA SAIJIKI

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wahyu W. Basjir


I was born in Central Java in 1967 and have been spending more than half of my age in Jogjakarta with my wife and three children.

In 2003. I started to learn more intensely on the genre and tried to work on my first haiku in my national language.




busy roadside
the day moon fills up
a beggar’s bowl


tell me
how it feels to be
sour tamarind




Read more poems and the biography here:
source : akitahaiku.wordpress.com


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



without wings--
two flying ants
two juggernauts


a termite
climbing up the tomb--
my father's grave



MORE
source : summer-haiku2009




*****************************
Related words

. INDONESIA SAIJIKI  



[ . BACK to WORLDKIGO . TOP . ]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

No comments: